Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara - Excessive Black

12:29 Missundaztood 0 Comments


Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara is available only in one color - Excessive Black. In an amount of 6.5 ml and with a price around 40$ in Croatia.
The brush is slightly bent shaped to providing a volume, definition and extension to the lashes. Formula of this mascara is very wet and it is drying slow. To avoid messy eyelashes I recommend to delete the excess mascara with a tissue before applying. Usually I prefer thicker and longer bristles in the brush of mascara, but I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised with the effect of Hypnose Drama on eyelashes. In just one layer I achieved a dramatic lash look with which blow me away. Mascara justifies its name - Hypnose Drama. Although it is not waterproof, but it lasted all day on my lashes, the volume remains the same, and it didn't fall out and became messy. Lancome mascaras are available on line - HERE.





*PR

Maja xx

0 komentari: