Missha Perfect Cover #23 & Skin79 Intense Classic Balm

13:21 Missundaztood 0 Comments


Since I know and used BB creams, they are my #1 foundation, and I'm using them almost every day. I'm not a big fan of face powders, and I rarely wear them. Luckily, my face don't need full coverage so I'm very pleased with BB creams. More often you can find BB creams in lots of variations and textures. For instance the Garnier BB creams are more lighter and less thicker than this BB creams that I'm planing to rewieve today. First and last BB cream in my makeup bag.

Missha Perfect Cover No. 23

Skin 79 Intense Classic Balm

Those BB creams in picture above can be bought only on line. I bought mine on E bay, from seller RubyRuby. They ship very fast, in about 7 - 10 days BB creams were delivered, and postage is free. At the moment, this seller is having sale on some BB creams, and you can find some of them for price of 5.99$


Missha Perfect Cover (PC) No. 23 1.6 .oz

Missha PC #23 - I entered BB world before 2 years ago with this cream, first I ordered smaller tube, 0.6 .oz for testing, and after I finished it I order bigger because it is favourably. Smaller tube can be bought for price of 8$ and bigger is around 15$.

Cream is thick, it has nice creamy smell. It blends very well into skin, and it is very easy to use. 
It did not break me, and that's why I bought it again. It is really long lasting cream, and you don't need to much of it to cover the whole face. This BB cream, like all others can be wore as a base, or you can wear it all alone, and you can even built it in layers. What ever you want. Function of this cream is to unified you're skin, and it doesn't look heavy while your wearing it. 

Missha PC comes in various shades: No.13 (Milky Beige), No.21 (Light Beige), No.23 (Natural Beige), No.27 (Honey Beige), No.31 (Golden Beige). And with SPF  42.

Missha PC is only BB cream from Asian market, at the moment, that offers 5 shades of BB creams. Mostly, girls from Asia are lighter skin tone, and in the begging they only produced BB creams in lighter shades. So this is great job for Missha!

Skin79 Intensive Classic Balm 1.45 .oz

Skin79 Intesive Classic Balm - last BB cream that I bought. This one is a little thicker than Missha PC, and it also have more coverage. Sometimes I use this BB cream for my under eye area, mixed with a bit of illuminator, if I wear lighter BB cream over. This cream smells nice, and also blends great. This cream comes only in one shade, and it is lighter shade than Missha PC No.23, and has SPF 35.

You can see swatches down below:

Daily Light
Left: Skin79 ICB   Right: Missha No.23

.
With Flash
Left: Skin79 ICB   Right: Missha No.23



With Flash
Left: Skin79 ICB   Right: Missha No.23



Daily Light
Left: Skin79 ICB   Right: Missha No.23



With Flash
Left: Skin79 ICB   Right: Missha No.23



Daily Light
Left: Skin79 ICB   Right: Missha No.23




Conclusion: Both creams are very good, they would last on you for a whole day, with base. I think that they are worth the price, and they will last for 6 months at least, even if you use them every day. They have whitening function, and high SPF, they unified you're skin tone, and don't feel heavy. They are great for every type of skin, and especially for girls with skin problems. They are very good in controlling oilness, especially Skin79 Intensive Classic Balm. I highly recommended. 


Have you already tried some of BB creams from Asian market? What do you think about them?


Maja xx







0 komentari: