Ebay: 24 Mineral & Glitter pigments and how to pressed them

17:42 Missundaztood 0 Comments

Today I'm presenting you another cheap buy from the Ebay - pigments. I bought 12 mineral and 12 glitter pigments together for 6,12$ from this seller and I received them for about 15 days. I don't know exact weight but I presume they are about 0,5 - 1 gram. They come in a plastic round pots (not very high quality) despise the price I didn't expect nothing better. As long as they don't fall out from the pot it is fine for me.




daily light

with flash 







daily light

with flash

with flash 

daily light

with flash
daily light

with flash

daily light

daily light

with flash

and this is how the pigments look after 8 hours of wearing

In this picture above I used pigments in #17 (purple - over the lid), #15 (blue - in crease and on a half of the lid), #03 (green -  I use it over the black gel liner), in inner cornners of the eyes I used #19 - white pigment + Ebay pencil highlighter, and for the base I used the Artdeco eyeshadow base. 

If you don't like the pigments, and you really love this colors because of their intensity and the price, than if you have a bit of time and a bit of extra nerves :) you can pressed this pigments, so they can look like a regular eyeshadows in the pallets.  

How to press a pigment, and what do you need: 

*Alcohol which can be bought in almost every pharmacy.
*Empty pans where usually eyeshadows stays, like this one from the Ebay. 
*Something for mixing mixture of the pigments and the alcohol - for reference you can use metal cuticle pusher.

In the mold of the empty pans you add a bit of alcohol, just to cover the bottom of the pan, and add a bit of a pigment, then you start to mix it until you achieve moderately thick mixture, if you notice that you need more alcohol or pigment you add a bit every time and mix it until you reach top of the pan.  If you want you can add more than one color of the pigments to your mix in the pan. You can expect to have a bumps in the texture, if that happens you just have to tap with the pan on to hard surface (like table) a few times until bumps disappear, than you leave it on the side for drying. When you touch the color and it appears like any other eyeshadow on your finger, you will know that the pigments are dry and ready for use.

Conclusion: I'm very happy with this purchase, colors are GORGEOUS. Glitters not so much, you have to add them a few times so they can appear properly. Maybe you have noticed that mineral pigments are marked with numbers, while glitter pigments are not. I don't know why is that, but for that I reason I decided to do my look only with mineral pigments so you can see which colors are used. 

Do you like this pigments? Have you ever use them?
Maja xx




0 komentari: