Artdeco eyeshadow: #89 & #592

20:01 Missundaztood 0 Comments


If you read my posts before than you may already know how much I love eyeshadows from the Artdeco. They are a great value for the money (around 6$ for one magnetic eyeshadow) and they have a huge range of the colors in their offer.
Today, I wanted to show you eyeshadows from the last two collection from Artdeco. Eyeshadow #89 is from LE Mystic Garden collection, and eyeshadow #592 is from Art Couture collection


left: #89                             right:#592

Eyeshadow #89 is a gorgeous purpleish color with a hint of a brown color with pearly finish. Perfect color for the Autumn in my opinion.

Eyeshadow #592 is a perfect matte green color ever! I never had any color like this one in my eyeshadow collection, and this one was just what I was looking for. It is not too dark, and not too light it is just right how it should be - perfect! 

I'm going to show you swatches so that you can see what I'm actually writing! ;)

day light
left: #89                         right:#259

with flash
left:#89                      right:#592

day light

day light
left: #89                right:#592

with flash
left:#89               right:#592



This eyeshadows are well know for their fall outs, and even then, they have a great pigmentation. Intensity of color can be achieved with the eyeshadow base, but with or without an eyeshadow base they will last for a whole day on my eyes (I don't have an greasy lids) so girls with greasy lids should have to wear eyeshadow base if they wan't to avoid shrinking eyeshadows on their lids. 


Have you find any interesting eyeshadow in this collections?
Maja xx

0 komentari: