Eveline Art Makeup Professional - concealer in #1 Cream

19:08 Missundaztood 0 Comments


I bought this concealer on sale for 2$, regular price is around 3.5$. It comes in three shades 1 Cream, 2 Porcelain and 3 Almond.



I picked a shade #1 Cream. It has a pink undertone which is great for covering a dark circles. This concealer will provide you light to medium coverage.
It is thick in texture and a bit moisture so it doesn't dry undereye area. But I suggest you to prepair your skin before applying because it can show up a dry areas around eyes.  


I don't like a pencil package because concealer is loose and it is a bit hard to work with it. It has a bit overpowering smell for a concealer, but it disappears when it is applied. 



I use it in a combination with a Eveline 2u1 concealer and illuminator to illuminate, neutralize and cover my dark circles. 


Left picture was taken long before I took a picture with a Eveline concealer (only) on the right. 

This is a good concealer for someone who doesn't need a high coverage, because it is a great value for the money. If your looking for a higher coverage, you should probably skip this one.  

Have you tried this concealer? What do you think about the Eveline brand?
Maja xx

0 komentari: