Too Faced Glamour To Go - Spun Sugar Edition

17:53 Missundaztood 2 Comments


Spun Sugar Edition is my first Too Faced palette.  I bought it on the Asos for about 10 pounds, and the regular price is around 20 pounds. So this was a good deal.


This palette is a limited edition from the Holiday collection of 2012. It looks so gorgeous, romantic and so girly, and it contains everything what every girl needs for a complete makeup.


Palette contains a mirror, 8 eyeshadows, a highlighter, a lipgloss and a bronzer, and the highlighter, a lipgloss and a bronzer are under the eyeshadows, so they need to be pulled out to use.

This is a perfect palette for traveling, because it is so small and can fit into any bag. I love how the whole package looks and it is so practical to use. 


This palette contains various combination of colors, so they can easily be used for a day or a night look. 

The eyeshadows are a bit hard when I touch them, but the brush is picking it very well. They are easy to work with, and lasted for the whole afternoon on my lids with a base. The lighter shades are a less pigmented than the darker ones. But that is not surprisignly at all when it comes to any colors.

highlighter has a fall outs, and I'm not very impressed with it, maybe it's because I already used to another highlighter in my stash, and I prefer them better. 

A Bronzer is matte, and it does contain a tiny particles in it but they are not noticable at all, so it can be used for a contouring, and would be great for the summer.  

A Lipgloss is completly sheer, and has a tiny golden particles in it, which are very nice on the lips. But I don't like the fact that the lipgloss stands between a highlighter and a bronzer, because it becomes all messy.  


I read on the internet how the Glamour To Go palettes are not highly pigmented, but to me, this one is ok. I don't own any other Glamour To Go palette so I can't tell you my opinion on that, but I like to think that this one, because it is the latest in Glamour To Go collection, is improved and better than the last versions. 

Swatches: 

firs row of the eyeshadows

second row of the eyeshadows

from left to righ: a highlighter, a lipgloss, a bronzer




What do you think about this palette? Do you own any of the Too Faced palettes?
Maja xx

2 komentara:

  1. Ove senke, sto su vise mat, su daleko pigmentisanije. Nije mi primamljiva paleta, pogotovo zbog sjaja, koji je kao za male devojcice - proziran sa gliterom.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. :) A, ovisi kako ko voli. Ja također preferiram više mat sjenila, iako volim nekad da su svjetlucava, ovisi o prigodi. :D

      Izbriši